SwaddleMe® knows that when your baby sleeps better, you sleep better, allowing everyone to enjoy the magical experience that is getting to know the newest member of your family. Our complete line of sleep products has been expertly designed and tested to keep babies snug, safe, and comfy every night throughout their first year. Safer Sleep. Brighter Days.
- Swaddling soothes babies by mimicking the familiar snugness of the womb
- Swaddling teaches babies to sleep through the night without startling themselves awake
- Swaddling helps reduce loose bedding in the crib and helps keep babies sleeping safely on their backs
Stage 1: Pod (5-12 lbs)
Recreates the comfort of the womb. Tiny zipped pod for secure swaddling.
Stage 2: Original Swaddle (7-18 lbs)
The proven design for easy, safe swaddling.
Stage 3: WrapSack (9-20 lbs)
Safe for swaddling when baby can roll over. Arms can be in or out.
Stage 4: Wiggle Blanket (12-24 lbs)
Extended sleeves keep baby’s arms warm and provide a feeling of security.
Safe Sleep Best Practices
The following guidelines can help create a safe sleep zone for baby. You can download the complete SwaddleMe safety tip guide here
- Use a crib that meets current CPSC standards.
- Use a fitted crib sheet on a firm, tight-fitting mattress.
- Don’t allow cords within three feet of baby’s crib.
- Keep baby’s crib free of pillows, blankets, toys, and fluffy or loose bedding.
- Always place your baby to sleep on his or her back.
- Do not dress your baby too warmly for sleep.
- Do not allow anyone to smoke near your baby.
Stop.Think. Safety Tips For Caregivers.
Download our safety resource guide, Stop.Think. Safety Tips For Caregivers, created as an easy-to-use resource for parents and other in-home childcare providers like grandparents and babysitters—includes a printable emergency contact sheet and a collection of safety tips for various areas both inside and outside the home. Download here!
- Babies can drown in just an inch of water, so NEVER leave an infant alone in or near a tub. That means ignoring phone calls, text messages, doorbells, or other distractions. ALWAYS keep child within adult’s reach.
- All electrical cords and electronic devices—such as baby monitors, bottle warmers, and soothers—should be kept at least three feet away from the crib and child’s reach.
SwaddleMe® & Wearable Blankets Awards