My video monitor is saying "No Signal / No Camera / Out of Range" and there is no picture?
The Monitor and Camera are synched at the factory for privacy reasons. If the Monitor and Camera are not synching with each other for any reason, please sync them as described below.
1. Move the Monitor and camera right next to each other so they are only inches apart and make sure both are plugged in.
2. Turn both the Camera and Monitor on.
3. To add camera, press the add camera button from the touch menu. Press the up and down arrows to navigate to the “add camera” option press the check mark icon to select and enter the “add cam” menu. Navigate the left or right button to select the camera to be synched. Press the check mark icon and the camera image should start blinking.
4. Press and hold the code button on the back of the camera head to synch (may take up to 20 seconds).
5. Once synched, a picture from the newly added camera should appear on the monitor screen.
6. If this is unsuccessful, you should repeat steps above making sure the Camera and Monitor are close enough to each other for synching.