Research shows that swaddling may help reduce the risk of SIDS by promoting better sleep when infants are put to sleep on their backs. Swaddling also reduces the incidences of the startle reflex which is responsible for frequently waking babies. By recreating the comforting snugness and security of the womb, the SwaddleMe® has revolutionized the way babies and parents sleep.
- Model #72080
- Made from 100% cotton
- Provides the simplest, most effective way to swaddle newborns
- Leg pouch for easy diaper changes
- Works with most 5-point harness systems
- Adjustable wings grow with baby and securely fasten via hook and loop attachments
- Available in multiple colors, fabrics, prints and sizes so you can choose the one that is perfect for your baby